Daddies are the Best
If your father is anything like mine, he is impossible to shop for. He seems to have everything he really needs or wants and you just don’t want to give him monogrammed golf balls again for the third year in a row. But you still want to give him something he will love and remember, what do you do? Well hopefully I can help. Here is my Father’s Day Gift Guide to help you get you daddy a gift he deserves!
1. A Swiss Army Knife: Perfect for the hiker, camper, handy man dad in your life. You can also get his initials engraved on it.
2. Real Baseball Cufflinks: My husband has these and he gets compliments on them all the time. Made from a real baseball, these cufflinks would make any sport dad happy.
3. The OFFICE T-Shirt: For the ultimate fan, this shirt has all the encompasses the famous TV show. May it Rest in Peace.
4. Meat Rub and Grill Sets: I don’t know any man that doesn’t love to grill or eat meat. This would make a great gift.
5. 6 Pack Wooden Beer Holder and Bottle Opener: This is great for any backyard bbq, picnic, sporting event or wherever. Have Beer, will travel.
6. Beer Tasting Kit: If your dad loves beer, this would make a great gift, especially if he can invite some of his buddies over to help him.
7. Bespoke Bow Tie: I love Zelma Rose necklaces and she also makes these beautiful bow ties. Great for any dad that needs to dress up but you want to be stylish.
8. Book Tech Charger: For your tech+bookworm+nerd dad. There are those out there I’m sure, and if not, this company makes many more with different books.