One of the things I absolutely love about Fall is the switch of shoes on your feet. Away with sandals, wedges, espadrilles and bare feet and in with boots, flats, tennies and super cute loafers! If there is one thing you should know about me, it is that I love shoes!
But I have a slight problem. I get hung up on the same kind of shoe. When it comes to beige and bows, I am like a moth to a flame! I just can’t look away. It is a sickness, it’s deep and it’s real. If you were to go through my closet and begin to count the number of beige/tan shoes and shoes with bows, you would just shake your head and lead my intervention…
And just in case you don’t believe me, some physical evidence.
1. Cambria by Sole Society – My Favorite of the bunch. So sweet and perfect for a girls night or a day in the office.
2. Clue by Seychelles – O my word! These are beige but I just don’t care… and I might already have them.
3. Evedon by Joules – The Brits really knew what to do when making a wellie/rain boot.
4. Classic White Chuck Taylors – Classic. They go with anything. Great for game day or a pumpkin picking.
5. Rolly by Rachel Roy – O man. Love this crazy print.
6. Gold Leather Ankle Boot by Zara – Not Beige but it still goes with everything!
7. Intyce by Steve Madden – A great Fall boot. Dress it up, dress it down, love this boot. And yes, I have it in brown.
8. Suede Ballerina with a Bow – Ok. This may have a bow, but the color is just beautiful.
9. Sunflower Yellow Suede Flats – These are my second favorite and the color is perfect for Fall. Plus they are handmade!
What do you think? Any of these going to make it into your Fall wardrobe? If you have a favorite shoe please do pass it a long… just not beige, bows are ok!
Love and Hope, Em