Welcome to the Dining Room
Our little dining room is one of my favorite places in our house but I have to confess, we rarely use it. We do play a lot of games at this sweet table but our meals right now consist of a highchair and a radius of food on the floor so we normally eat in the kitchen.
But, I do still love this little room and the fun things I have decorated it. My style is very eclectic and I try and use things that have meaning but most of all, I like to keep the style fun. My advice is, if you like it, use it. Your house is your home and you want to see yourself in it. I have always told people I try and decorate what the inside of my brain looks like :)…
Some of my favorite pieces you will see are:
- -Andy’s grandfather’s saw
- Whiskey we brought back from Ireland
- My maman’s baby book
- An authentic Mayan carved mask
- A polka dot wall
- 7 skulls… see if you can find them all
- The Gold four leaf clover that used to hang above Andy’s grandparent’s door that now hangs over ours
Anyway, come and take a peek into another nook of our world.