Lately, I have been obsessed with sequins and glitter. I’m not talking craft glitter that gets in your hair, carpet, eyes, food, etc… I’m talking about the glitz and glam that this time of year brings.
Sequins and glitter don’t have to be tacky like the you see on the dresses that Toddlers in Tiara’s sport. They can be lovely and so fun to sparkle up your space, your wardrobe, hair and more.
See my favorites for the season! All that glitters….
1. Sequined Sweatshirt– I’m loving this sweatshirt! Perfect for a snow day or for a date night!
2. Sequin Wrap Dress– On sale for $99! HURRY! This would be so cute for your Christmas Party.
3. Flash Bobbi Pins – Glitter with a dash of color. Yes Please!
4. Gold Polka Dot Wrapping Paper – Make an “entrance” with your gifts this year when wrapped in this paper.
5. Charm Heels – I just can’t speak…
6. Sequined Pillow – Make your space shine.
7. Sequined Wreath – I so wish we had a door that I could put this on. Seriously.
What has been your favorite glitter/sequined item this season?